difficulty rating - 1
wire cutters, wire coiling plyers
1. Position the jewelry parts conveniently where they won't roll away.
2. Beginning with the bottom, load the brown cyclinder bead, the large heart bead (upsidedown), the small heart bead (upsidedown), and the star onto the headpin.
3. Trim the headpin wire to about 3/8" to 1/2" from the top of the star. Use the wire coiling plyers to form an open loop.
4. Place an earwire onto the open loop of the headpin.
5. Use the plyers to close the loop in the headpin tightly around the earwire connector. Repeat steps 1 thru 5 for the second earring.
2 - 6mm star bead
2 - 8mm green heart bead
2 - 10mm green heart bead
2 - 4mm brown tubular bead
2 - 2" headpins
2 - earwires