difficulty rating - 5
scissors, hot glue gun/glue sticks
2. Position the holly leaves around the top of the apple, being careful not to cover the slit, and glue in place.
3. Align the cinnamon sticks at a slight angle and glue together.
4. Tie the thin red ribbon around the center of the cinnamon sticks.
5. Glue the tied cinnamon sticks to the top of the apple along side the slit.
6. Add some pine branches around the top of the apple and glue in place.
7. Tie the 1" ribbon into a bow and glue next to the cinnamon sticks, opposite the slit.
8. Add a number of larger berries to the arrangement, leaving the slit uncovered.
9. Add a number of smaller berries in random positions on top of the apple.
10. Add several crystal picks to any remaining spaces in the arrangement, being careful not to cover the slit.
11. Tie string through the gift tag, and tie the gift tag to the top of the apple.
12. Insert a gift card into the slit at a slight angle.
1. Remove the stem and leaves from the apple and cut a slice into the top slightly off-center.
1 - 3" glittered artificial apple
2 - 4" cinnamon sticks
1 - 12" length 1"-wide red ribbon
3 - variegated silk holly leaves
3 - 1" lengths artificial pine
8 - 1/2"- 1" red berries
5 - stems small berries
1 - 2" gift tag
1 - 8" length 1/8"-wide red ribbon
3 - 1" crystal-encrusted picks
1 - 6" length gold string
1 - standard-sized gift card