difficulty rating - 1
wire cutters, wire coiling plyers
Gather supplies, twist red wire for scarf.
1. Position the jewelry parts conveniently where they won't roll away.
2. Beginning with the bottom, load the 8mm round, followed by the twisted wire with the ends pointing down, onto the headpin.
3. Load the 6mm round, the black sequin, and the black seed bead onto the headpin.
4. Trim the headpin wire to about 3/8" to 1/2" from the top of the star. Use the wire coiling plyers to form an open loop. Place an earwire onto the open loop of the headpin.
5. Use the plyers to close the loop in the headpin tightly around the earwire connector. Repeat steps 1 thru 5 for the second earring.
2 - 5mm black seed bead
2 - 6mm black sequin
2 - 6mm white round
2 - 1/2" length 20g red wire
2 - 2" headpins
2 - earwires
2 - 8mm white round