sheep picture frame
difficulty rating - 2
1. Use the templates below to cut out all of the parts for the frame.
2. Glue the legs to the backside of the sherpa.
3. Glue the tail to the backside of the sherpa.
4. Arrange the face and the ears.
5. Glue the backside of the sherpa to the front of the face parts.
6. Trim down the thickness of the sherpa where the head will be placed.
7. Glue the back of the head onto the body over the area just trimmed.
8. Glue the cardboard to the back of the sheep, leaving a wide slit to insert a photo.
1 - 4" x 6" piece white sherpa
1 - 6" x 6" piece of black felt
1 - 4" x 6" piece of stiff cardboard