paper clip angel
difficulty rating - 1
1. Fold the ribbon in half and tie a knot at the cut end.
2. Feed the folded end through the hole in the bead, using a toothpick to feed through if necessary. Slide the bead to the knot.
3. Feed the folded end of the ribbon through the center of the paper clip.
4. Feed the knotted end of the ribbon and the bead through the loop created by the folded end.
5. Draw the ribbon tightly around the paper clip. Slide the bead to the looped end.
1 - 8mm large-holed silver metal bead
1 - 6" length 1/8"-wide red ribbon
1 - 1 1/2" butterfly paper clip