difficulty rating - 1
hot glue gun/glue sticks, scissors, pencil, black sharpie
Gather supplies. Paint the wooden plug with orange paint and let it dry.
1. Insert candy pieces into the plastic bag and seal tightly with the rubber band. Trim off the excess from the bag. Place the bag of candy inside the pail.
2. Tie the piece of fleece around the bottom edge of the bucket. Snip the ends of the scarf for fringe.
3. Glue the white poms onto the handle of the pail at the hinges. The glue should prevent the handle from moving.
4. Position the nose in the middle of the front and glue in place.
5. Use a pencil to sketch the mouth and eyes, then redraw with a permanent marker.
1 - 2" white tin pail
1 - 3" cellophane bag
2 - 3/4" white poms
1 - 3/8" wood plug for nose
1 - 1/2" x 9" fleece for scarf
handful of colorful candy
1 - small rubber band