difficulty rating - 3
hot glue gun/glue sticks, scissors.
Gather supplies. Dye knit finger brown, if needed. Fold the fleece in half to make a 3" x 2" rectangle, and sew or glue the 3" sides together.
1. Ready the knit finger. Lightly stuff with polyester fiberfil.
2. Gather the open end together and secure tightly with a rubberband.
3. Turn the hat right-side-out. Use scissors to fringe one end with 1" strips.
4. Place a rubberband tightly around the fabric at the end of the fringe.
5. Turn back a small amount of fabric to form a cuff
6. Position the hat over the gathered end of the knit finger and glue in place.
7. Fold the chenille stem in half. Wrap one half around your finger to make a spiral.
8. Repeat with the other half, twisting in the opposite direction.
9. Flatten and stretch the loops on each side of the chenille to form antlers.
10. The antlers should be flat and even.
11. Use scissors to round out the corners of the tan felt to form ears.
12. Glue the tan felt onto the antlers in the center.
13. Position the knit finger onto the antlers and glue in place.
14. Glue the google eyes to the front of the knit finger just below the hat.
15. Position and glue the black felt squares onto the end of the knit finger.
16. Add a snowflake to the hat.
17. Glue a magnet to the back of the antlers.
1 - 3" x 4" piece fleece
1 - 2" finger from knit glove
1 - 12" length brown chenille stem
1 - 1/2" x 2.5" piece of tan felt
2 - 1/4" x 1/4" piece of black felt
2 - 10mm google eyes
1 - decorative snowflake
2 - small rubberbands