charlie brown tree
difficulty rating - 2
scissors, hot glue gun/glue sticks
Gather supplies, prepare pretzels
1. Wrap the large piece of felt around the can, overlapping the fabric at the top, and glue in place.
2. Fold the excess felt down into the top of the can to cover the rough edges of the can and glue in place.
3. Wrap the piece of printed fabric around the can, overlapping both the top and bottom, and glue in place.
4. Fold the excess fabric at the bottom of the can over the edge and glue in place.
5. Cut the 2" piece of felt into a circle and glue onto the bottom of the can, covering the raw edges of the fabric.
6. Fold the excess fabric at the top of the can down into the can and glue on top of the felt.
7. Wrap the ribbon around the can and tie into a bow. Insert the pretzels into the can.
1 - small recycled soup can
1 - 6" x 9" piece of white felt
1 - 6" x 9 1/2" piece printed fabric
1 - 18" length of 1" ribbon
1 - 2" x 2" piece of white felt
5 - chocolate-dipped pretzels