mini gift bag
difficulty rating - 1
scissors, glue stick, pinking shears
1. Arrange the fabric into the sequence pattern for the tree.
2. Using a glue stick, apply a moderate amount of glue to half of the tree. Begin laying the fabric strips, overlapping slightly.
3. Using a pair of pinking shears, trim the excess fabric strips just past the edge of the tree form.
5. Trim both sides, leaving the bottom straight.
3. Apply glue to the rest of the tree and finish laying the fabric strips.
6. Apply glue to the back of the ribbon and apply to the tree in sections for garland.
7. Trim the excess ribbon from the edges.
8. Glue the piece of brown fabic to the center bottom of the front of the favor bag.
9. Apply glue to the back of the tree and place onto the front of the favor bag, overlapping the brown fabric trunk.
10. Place a star sticker at the top of the tree.
11. Assemble the favor bag.
12. Add a sheet of colorful tissue paper.
1 - 3" mini favor bag
1 - 2-1/4" triangle cardstock
1 - 1/4" x 1/2" piece brown fabric
8 - 3" lengths of 1/4"-wide fabric
1 - 6" length 1/4" red ribbon
1 - 1/2" star sticker
1 - 8" x 8" piece red tissue paper