difficulty rating - 3
hot glue gun/glue sticks, scissors, wide-point black marker.
Gather supplies. Paint the plug orange.
1. Fold the fabric in half, right sides together, and sew or glue the long sides together, leaving the short end open.
2. Turn the hat right-side-out. Use the pointed end of a scissors to turn the fabric all the way to the point of the hat.
3. Glue the fur trim to the edge of the open end of the hat (wrong side of the fur to the right side of the fabric.)
4. Complete the rim of the hat and trim any excess fur.
5. Glue the white pom to the point of the hat.
6. Lay the hat down with the seam to the right side. Pinch the top layer of fabric at the center and cut a small slit.
8. Feed the end of the loop of ribbon through the slit in the hat, from the inside to the outside.
9. Arrange the hat on the ornament and glue lightly in place.
7. Feed the ribbon through the ornament hanger and tie a loop.
10. Glue the decorative snowflake to the hat.
11. Position the wooden plug on the front center of the ornament and glue in place.
12. Using the black marker, draw eyes and a mouth.
1 - 2.5" glittered ball ornament
1 - 3/4" x 9.5" piece of sherpa (fur)
1 - 1" white pom
1 - 1/2" wooden plug
1 - 6" length 1/4" red ribbon
orange paint for plug
1 - 9"x9"x9" triangle piece velveteen
1 - decorative snowflake