favor bag angel
difficulty rating - 4
scissors, hot glue gun/glue sticks
2. Draw the strings tightly and tie.
3. Trim off the excess ribbon lengths.
4. Starting from the front, wrap the center of a piece of chenille around the gather, ending with the cut end of the chenille in front.
5. Bring both ends to the front to form arms.
6. Lightly glue down the fringe at the top of the favor bag.
7. Glue a wooden ball on top of the gathering on the favor bag.
8. Cut the edges of the ribbon at a slant.
9. Gather the ribbon at the center and secure with a rubberband, to form wings.
10. Position the wings onto the back of the favor bag on top of the chenille and glue in place.
11. Glue a gold ring to the top of the wooden ball to form a halo.
12. Turn back the tips of the chenille stems to form hands.
13. Glue the small foil package into the hands of the angel.
14. Fold the piece of ribbon in half and glue the cut ends to the back of the wooden ball for a hanger.
1. Place a small amount of shreds into a favor bag.
1 - 4" white favor bag
1 - 1" wooden ball
1 - white bump chenille stem
1 - small gold ring
1 - 5"-length 3"-wide ribbon
1 - 1/2" foil gift package
1 - 6"-length 1/4"-wide white ribbon
1 - small rubberband
handful of sparkly shreds