dog treat pail
difficulty rating - 1
hot glue gun/glue sticks, scissors
1. Glue the ribbon around the bottom edge of the pail.
2. Glue the two white poms side-by-sideo onto the center of the pail.
3. Glue the black pom into the space atop the two white poms.
4. Shape the piece of red felt into a tongue and glue below the two white poms.
5. Glue the google eyes above the white poms.
6. Cut the piece of black felt in half longways. Shape each half into long ears.
7. Glue the ears over the top edge of the pail.
8. Place the crackers into the cellophane bag and close with a rubber band, trimming any excess bag. Place inside the pail.
1 - 2" white tin pail
1 - 3" cellophane bag
2 - 1/2" white poms
1 - 1/2" x 1/2" piece of red felt
2 - 10mm google eyes
6-8 dog-biscuit-shaped crackers
1 - small rubber band
1 - 5mm black pom
1 - 6" length 1/4" red ribbon
1 - 2 1/2" x 1" piece of black felt