4. Glue cinnamon sticks to the outside edges, leaving the top craft stick uncovered.
6. Align two cinnamon sticks to make the roof, using the center craft stick for support, and glue in place.
7. Glue the rusty star to the peak of the roof.
8. Distress the piece of gold foil and glue to the center top of the square of craft sticks.
9. Rip out the verse to give it an "aged" look.
5. Glue the remaining craft stick in the center of the square vertically, covering 7 craft sticks and overlapping the top.
hot glue gun/glue sticks, white glue, scissors, fine-point black marker.
Gather supplies. Paint the wooden heart with red paint and let it dry.
cinnamon stick manger
difficulty rating - 5
1. Apply glue to the square of cardstock and cover with 11 craft sticks.
2. Be sure edges are lined up straight.
3. Glue a cinnamon stick to the bottom craft stick, centered.
10. Position the verse on top of the foil and glue in place.
11. Glue a small bed of straw in the lower left-hand corner.
12. Wrap the wooden peg with the muslin, being sure to cover the bottom.
13. Use the fine black marker to add eyes. Reduce the size of the gold ring and glue to the top of the peg for a halo.
14. Glue the baby Jesus to the bed of straw.
15. Glue the small red heart to the front of baby baby Jesus.
16. Cut the piece of cardboard for the stand and fold down the center.
17. Glue the center fold of the stand to the back of the frame.
5 - 4" cinnamon sticks
12 - craft sticks
1 - peg boy
1 - 24" piece muslin 3/4" wide
1 - 1/2" wooden heart (or red felt)
1 - gold ring
1 - 1" rusty star
1 - long piece of raffia (or straw)
1 - 3" x 3" piece gold foil
1 - printed verse
1 - 2" x 4" piece stiff cardboard
1 - 4" x 4" piece cardstock