cinnamon stick frame
difficulty rating - 2
hot glue gun/glue sticks, glue stick, scissors.
1. Place two cinnamon sticks, rolled side up, vertically for the sides. Glue the cardstock just at the edge of the cinnamon stick.
2. Place two more cinnamon sticks perpendicular to the first two, just slightly overlapping the cardstock. Glue in place.
3. Tear a ragged piece of the foil and glue to the cardstock in a random style.
4. Tear out the verse so that the edges are ragged. Glue the verse on top of the foil, placing the verse slightly high and to the left to allow room for the greenery.
5. In the lower righthand corner, arrange some greenery, berries and a pine cone and glue in place.
6. Use the raffia to tie a bow and glue in place next to the greenery.
7. The ribbon will be tied around the two protruding ends of the cinnamons sticks at the top.
8. Tie the ribbon across the top and trim off any excess length.
4 - 4" cinnamon sticks
1 - 2 1/4" x 2 3/4" piece cardstock
1 - small piece decorative foil
1 - printed verse
1 - 1" piece of greenery
1 - berry assortment
1 - long piece of raffia
1 - 12" length of 3/8" red ribbon