chip clip mouse
difficulty rating - 2
hot glue gun/glue sticks, scissors.
1. Fold the piece of felt in half and cut both halves at one time, leaving the center connected, forming the shape of a number eight.
2. Fold the piece of felt in half longways, overlapping the bottom piece slightly, and glue in the center.
3. Position the ears inside the clip just behind the hinge and glue onto the back side of the front half of the clip.
4. Bend one ear up and glue to the side of the clip.
5. Repeat on the other ear, such that both ears are up and open.
6. Poke the end of the piece of chenille under the wiring for the hinge.
7. Secure the chenille to the clip and shape it into a tail.
8. Glue the eyes and nose to the front of the clip.
9. Glue the matching pom and the snowflake to the "hat."
10. Apply a bit of rouge to the inside of the ears.
1 - 3" chip clip (see picture)
1 - 4 1/2" x 2" piece of white felt
1 - 1" coordinating pom
1 - 1/2" black pom
1 - 6" piece white chenille stem
2 - 10mm google eyes
1 - 1/2" decorative snowflake