chip clip dog
difficulty rating - 2
hot glue gun/glue sticks, scissors, fine-point black marker.
Gather supplies. Paint the chip clip with tan paint (or any other color to suit your peference.)
1. Cut the ears out of the brown felt. The ears should be shaped like a chubby letter V.
2. Pinch open the chip clip and position the inside "V" of the ears at the top of the clip. Glue in place.
3. To make the ears droopy, bend the ears down alongside the clip and put a bit of glue at the crease.
4. Glue the pom into position for the nose.
5. Trim the red felt into the shape of a tongue and glue in place on the bottom of the clip.
6. Using the marker, put two dots for eyes.
7. Glue the cinnamon stick into the slot just above the hinge.
8. Cut the piece of printed fabric diagonally, making two equal triangles. Tie the two ends of one piece into a knot forming a neckerchief.
9. Glue the tied handkerchief to the bottom of the chip clip, avoiding covering the magnet.
1 - 3.5" straight chip clip (pictured)
1 - 3" x 4.5" piece of brown felt
1 - 1" x 1.5" piece of red felt
1 - 1" black or brown pom
1 - 4" cinnamon stick
1 - 6" x 6" piece of printed fabric
tan paint for clip