difficulty rating - 3
scissors, hot glue gun/glue sticks
Gather supplies, drill hole in top of blind section for hanger.
3. Turn the fabric right-side out. Use scissors to extend the point fully.
1. Tie the piece of 1/8"-wide ribbon through the hole in the blind section for a hanger.
4. In the center of the side of the hat, snip a small hole in a single thickness of the fabric.
5. Feed the end of the ribbon through the hole from the inside of the hat.
6. Arrange the bottom edge of the hat around the top edge of the blind section and glue in place.
7. Glue the piece of sherpa on top of the raw edge of the fabric for the hat.
8. Glue the pom to the tip of the hat.
9. Arrange the tip of the hat to one side and lightly glue in place.
10. Wrap the length of 1/2" ribbon around the center of the blind section and tie in a knot, postioning the ends to the bottom. Glue if needed.
11. Place a button on top of the knot and glue in place.
12. Glue a decorative snowflake to the scarf.
13. Snip the piece of orange felt to form a nose. Glue into position on the face.
14. Use a marker or paint to apply to small dots for the eyes.
2. Fold the piece of fabric in half right sides together and sew the long edge.
1 - 4.5" length of 2"-wide window blind
1 - 5" x 1/2" piece of white sherpa
1 - 3/4" white pom
1 - 1"x1" piece orange felt
1 - 9" length 1/2"-wide red ribbon
1 - 8" length 1/8" red ribbon
1 - 1/2" red button
1 - decorative snowflake
1 - 5"x5"x5" piece of faux velvet
black sharpie markie