difficulty rating - 1
wire cutters, wire coiling plyers
1. Position the jewelry parts conveniently where they won't roll away.
2. Beginning with the bottom, load the pyramid, the bead head and the angel wings onto the headpin.
3. Load the 4mm round and the rope-edged disk onto the headpin.
4. Trim the headpin wire to about 3/8" to 1/2" from the top of the star. Use the wire coiling plyers to form an open loop. Place an earwire onto the open loop of the headpin.
5. Use the plyers to close the loop in the headpin tightly around the earwire connector. Repeat steps 1 thru 5 for the second earring.
2 - 4mm rope-edge disk
2 - 4mm round pink or white
2 - 10mm angel wings
2 - 5mm flower bead cap
2 - 2" headpins
2 - earwires
2 - 8mm pyramid in color of choice